and media have been selected for our collection by Luther
For advanced research, materials from other libraries may be obtained via interlibrary loan.
When looking for information or documents related to a specific event or idea, consider these questions to generate search terms:
* Who is involved? (authors, participants, etc.)
* What does this concern? (larger arguments, ideas, events, etc.)
* Where is this happening? (countries, cities, specific buildings or places)
* When did this event occur? (many databases allow you to narrow results by time frame)
* Why is this important? Who and what were affected by this? (related subjects)