Skip to main content
The mobile version of zotero.org allows you to access and edit your Zotero library on your tablet or mobile phone. While there are no official Zotero apps for mobile devices, there are several third party solutions.
- Find, browse, and read your favorite scholarly journals.
- Be alerted when new issues are published.
- Export your favorite articles to Zotero from your BrowZine Library.
- Zotero Reader
- View your Zotero library and attachments in Android, iPad and desktop browsers.
Sync your personal library metadata to your device
Create, edit, and delete items
Search your library (all item metadata)
Download attachments to view on your device
Share citations to email and other apps
View citations in your personal or group libraries.
Search personal and group libraries (authors, titles).
Download attachments synced to Zotero's servers.
Share citations and links to email and other apps.
View citations stored at Zotero on your Android phone.
Download, Annotate, and Upload PDF attachments.
The "Bookmarklet," is a special bookmark you can add to your browser that will allow you to save a page you are reading to your Zotero library.
You must have a Zotero account, and your tablet must be online in order to use Bookmarklet.
- Open zotero.org/downloadbookmarklet in your browser and bookmark it.
- Click your device/browser (for example, “iPhone/iPad”) and copy the code from the text box on the page.
- Edit the bookmark you just created.
- Change the bookmark name to "Save to Zotero".
- Paste the code from the text box as the URL for the bookmark.
Now, when you're on a page with a citation, you can use the Save to Zotero bookmark to save the citation directly to your Zotero library online.
Content © Luther College
Library and Information Services, 700 College Drive, Decorah, IA 52101 (563) 387-1166